Fender flares and seat riser

mike

Jun 20, 2023
Grand Rapids MN
Installed the fender flares and they seem to do the job. Lot less mud on sides. Was wondering if anyone had the seat risers? Was thinking about getting something so can see the front better now that I have the fender flares on and it is a few inches wider. Thanks. Also used a rear truck bed rubber mat and cut down to fit in the back and notched to go down behind the seats. I have the adv 2.

Installed the fender flares and they seem to do the job. Lot less mud on sides. Was wondering if anyone had the seat risers? Was thinking about getting something so can see the front better now that I have the fender flares on and it is a few inches wider. Thanks. Also used a rear truck bed rubber mat and cut down to fit in the back and notched to go down behind the seats. I have the adv 2.
Got pics? Polaris or different brand

The fender flares stick out 4” from the sides but only 2” from the outside of the tires. Keeps the mud from the lower door panels to keep mud of when climbing out. The rear mat is from a rear truck bed mat. Had to score the part that goes behind the seat so it would lay flat.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1745.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 120
I love my long travel but hate the mud that comes along with it. Literally can’t see out of the windows after a few minutes of riding. I may look into these. I hadn’t seen many aftermarket versions yet.
I also got the floor mats from terrick solutions, along with sound deadener for back seat. Put sound deadener under floor mats and cut to fit so I wouldn’t have to stick them and loose ability to clean out. I hadn’t thought about a rear mat for bed yet. That’s pretty clever, may have to snatch some rubber from work.
IMG_9883.jpeg

Was waiting for aftermarket flares also but didn’t see any and didn’t want to wait any longer so got the factory ones. Easy to install. Used the bed mat also for floor mats.

Well I have the seat risers however, have yet to get them in since my machine has been at the dealer for a few weeks working on the infamous "CLUNK" noise. Some one here did say they installed them and liked them, but can't remember who it was. Definitely wish I could install the fender flares, but the tightest of tight spots on my trails would probably destroy them.

Well I have the seat risers however, have yet to get them in since my machine has been at the dealer for a few weeks working on the infamous "CLUNK" noise. Some one here did say they installed them and liked them, but can't remember who it was. Definitely wish I could install the fender flares, but the tightest of tight spots on my trails would probably destroy them.
I have the clunk currently but refuse to carry it to dealer until I see what folks on here are saying it is. Nothing is loose and nothing is missing on mine. Even removed sway bar and it’s still there

I love my long travel but hate the mud that comes along with it. Literally can’t see out of the windows after a few minutes of riding. I may look into these. I hadn’t seen many aftermarket versions yet.
I also got the floor mats from terrick solutions, along with sound deadener for back seat. Put sound deadener under floor mats and cut to fit so I wouldn’t have to stick them and loose ability to clean out. I hadn’t thought about a rear mat for bed yet. That’s pretty clever, may have to snatch some rubber from work.
View attachment 2199
I have the same problem with 1-inch spacers and have the Polaris fender flares in a box. I'm contemplating putting them on, but I think they are ugly as hell. The straight-out design from the stock fender screams ugly accessory to me. lol I'm not parting with them yet but don't like the look at all.

I have the same problem with 1-inch spacers and have the Polaris fender flares in a box. I'm contemplating putting them on, but I think they are ugly as hell. The straight-out design from the stock fender screams ugly accessory to me. lol I'm not parting with them yet but don't like the look at all.
I’m about there with you. Quick as I put them on I worry about them getting ripped off. At least currently my tires are out far enough to keep plenty of distance between me and the berm on off camber situations.

I thought they looked pretty good as they really fit up to the machine and look like they belong there !! Polaris should have put them on at the factory !!!!!!!

Finally installed the seat RISER. (Notice, singular "RISER"?) Opened one pack, which I must say they were packaged very well, and installed on the driver side. Opened the second pack and it was the wrong riser. Not sure what it was made for, but it wasn't made for my machine. Sent an email and waiting for a response. I will say, I like them. They make seeing over the front and out the rear, using rear view mirror, a ton better and easier. Also helps looking down out the driver side. If you ride tight trails they're no doubt a benefit. Down side is, I can't rest my arm on center console as comfortably as before, but it's still doable. Also, If I could do it over I would get the 1.5" instead of the 2". The 2" are fine and I'm not even sure if it would make that much of a difference, but I think the 1.5" would be perfect. Either way, I have tight trails and I don't have to constantly lean forward to make sure my front end is clear of obstacles. Now if I could just get that other side.

Finally installed the seat RISER. (Notice, singular "RISER"?) Opened one pack, which I must say they were packaged very well, and installed on the driver side. Opened the second pack and it was the wrong riser. Not sure what it was made for, but it wasn't made for my machine. Sent an email and waiting for a response. I will say, I like them. They make seeing over the front and out the rear, using rear view mirror, a ton better and easier. Also helps looking down out the driver side. If you ride tight trails they're no doubt a benefit. Down side is, I can't rest my arm on center console as comfortably as before, but it's still doable. Also, If I could do it over I would get the 1.5" instead of the 2". The 2" are fine and I'm not even sure if it would make that much of a difference, but I think the 1.5" would be perfect. Either way, I have tight trails and I don't have to constantly lean forward to make sure my front end is clear of obstacles. Now if I could just get that other side.
I made my own 2" out of UHMW. My only complaint now is its hard to latch the seat belt because it's below the top level of the seat.
No extended flares for me- that's just something else to tear up or off and have to replace repeatedly

Update on seat risers. For what it's worth 802 OFF ROAD is a great company to deal with. The issue with receiving the incorrect seat riser was quickly and professionally resolved. I'll be keeping an eye on what they have to offer for the Xpedition.

Got the two inch seat riser from 802 off-road like others stated. Very fast service. Like the extra height a lot. Can see the fender flares better so don’t have any excuses if I damage them. Was a good company to deal with.

Back