Engine Light

eboynton

Aug 25, 2023
Nevada
Anyone have the engine light come on and and then no throttle? It comes on only for a second then goes off. As soon as he engine light goes off I throttle back up and it does it again and again. I have to stop turn the machine off and restart then it’s good.

Anyone have the engine light come on and and then no throttle? It comes on only for a second then goes off. As soon as he engine light goes off I throttle back up and it does it again and again. I have to stop turn the machine off and restart then it’s good.
Should be able to look on the ride command in diagnostics and see what the code is. That’d narrow it down.

Should be able to look on the ride command in diagnostics and see what the code is. That’d narrow it down.

Should I have stated that in my last post, there is no codes that show up on the ride command, or on the machines diagnostics.

Should I have stated that in my last post, there is no codes that show up on the ride command, or on the machines diagnostics.
Even when the check engine light is on? I’ve had them disappear when the light goes off but if there’s nothing with the light on then it’s for the dealership to figure out. 🫤

Back