Dog friendly ADV 5 Northstar

JGKopp

Jun 3, 2024
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
We been using this in the Ford Bronco back seat and I thought I would try the fit in the ADV 5 Northstar back seat. It fits great. It has a built in board on the bottom and the front part hangs off the front seats with a couple straps over the head rests so he has a large level platform.
I had him back there without it and he ended up on the floor once as we headed to the beach and didn’t anticipate the downhill I was on. Those back seats are not very deep. This fixes all that.
I looked it up on Amazon, this is the one we purchased.

KATYGLORY Dog Car Seat-Cover for... Amazon.com

Attachments

• IMG_7412.jpeg
    IMG_7412.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7413.jpeg
    IMG_7413.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7414.jpeg
    IMG_7414.jpeg
    772.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7409.jpeg
    IMG_7409.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 39
Thanks for sharing! I've been needing something like this for my dog.

We been using this in the Ford Bronco back seat and I thought I would try the fit in the ADV 5 Northstar back seat. It fits great. It has a built in board on the bottom and the front part hangs off the front seats with a couple straps over the head rests so he has a large level platform.
I had him back there without it and he ended up on the floor once as we headed to the beach and didn’t anticipate the downhill I was on. Those back seats are not very deep. This fixes all that.
I looked it up on Amazon, this is the one we purchased.

KATYGLORY Dog Car Seat-Cover for... Amazon.com
That is hilarious ! We call it a "dog taco". I have one in my Can Am x3, but without the bottom board.

We were looking on Amazon, and ordered the exact same "taco" two days ago for our ADV5 we are getting July 2nd. I am glad you posted up how well it works, we were wondering.

Thanks !

Goggles 1.jpg

That is hilarious ! We call it a "dog taco". I have one in my Can Am x3, but without the bottom board.

We were looking on Amazon, and ordered the exact same "taco" two days ago for our ADV5 we are getting July 2nd. I am glad you posted up how well it works, we were wondering.

Thanks !

View attachment 2878
Those dog goggles are fantastic! Did you get those on Amazon?

Back