Bead locks and Megabites

BADXP

Sep 5, 2023
Iowa
System 3 SB-6 with 32” Tusk Megabites. Just got everything done so no feedback on tire performance yet. Stock combo weighed 55 pounds each and new combo weighs 57.5 - super happy with the lack of weight gain. Also added Gilomen tune and performance clutch kit.

Attachments

• IMG_1031.jpeg
    IMG_1031.jpeg
    521.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    691.8 KB · Views: 127
System 3 SB-6 with 32” Tusk Megabites. Just got everything done so no feedback on tire performance yet. Stock combo weighed 55 pounds each and new combo weighs 57.5 - super happy with the lack of weight gain. Also added Gilomen tune and performance clutch kit.
Those look great and I really like the new combo weight! Those new wheels must be super light compared to the stock wheels or the stock tires are heavy for their size?

Those look great and I really like the new combo weight! Those new wheels must be super light compared to the stock wheels or the stock tires are heavy for their size?
Thanks! Not sure where the weight sits on the stockers as I haven’t taken the tires off the rims. I think the bare S3 wheel was 18 pounds on the scale.

Looks sharp! I’m definitely liking the Gilomen Tune and clutch kit. Would be good to hear your impressions on it.

Looks sharp! I’m definitely liking the Gilomen Tune and clutch kit. Would be good to hear your impressions on it.
I am really impressed with it. Great power increase. Immediate hookup and no more belt slap with the clutch kit. Also pleased with the service - I sent my computer in and it was back on my porch the second business day later.

Nice tires but a little light on load capacity at 638 lb per tire. That’s why I decided to stay with pro armors around 1300 per tires .

Latest Discussions

Back