Back seats, front seats and other storage

johndeerefarmer

Jun 16, 2023
Texas
I am still looking for info on the back seats. How much room is under them? Big enough to store tool boxes or Milwaukee packouts? Got any pixs and/or measurement of the space under the back seats?
Any storage room under the front seats?
Any other storage areas besides the center console and glove box? Thanks

There’s enough room for full sized Packout plates on each side with the medium thickness Packout box going a little under the seats.
IMG_6264.jpeg

IMG_6263.jpeg

(Just got back from a ride so it’s nicely dirty)

I did 2 full Packout plates in the bed, to the sides and it leaves plenty room in between for a 6 gallon gas can and some odds and ends.
IMG_6265.jpeg
IMG_6266.jpeg

Hope this helps.

There’s enough room for full sized Packout plates on each side with the medium thickness Packout box going a little under the seats.
View attachment 94
View attachment 95
(Just got back from a ride so it’s nicely dirty)

I did 2 full Packout plates in the bed, to the sides and it leaves plenty room in between for a 6 gallon gas can and some odds and ends.
View attachment 96View attachment 97

Hope this helps.
That's super helpful, thank you! I'm a fan of the Milwaukee Packout System as well so it's nice to see that two mounting plates fit nicely in the bed with room to spare.

Do the rear seats flip up by chance or do you have to maneuver things through the door opening to make them fit?

another question. I see you don't have room for a spare. Gonna carry it on the roof, or not carry one at all. I do have beadlocks and if I had too I could drive on a flat if I couldn't fix the tire

The back seats do flip up. It makes it easy to use the Packout system or gives lots of room if you have pets that ride.

I never have carried a spare and so far haven’t ever needed one but I also have beadlocks so if push came to shove I could do as you said and run on it. Part of my basic tool kit is a good plug kit with lots of extra plugs and a 12v air compressor. That’ll take care of 95% of the situations. Also I generally ride with several other people so that lessens the likelihood of getting stranded.

All of this is on the XP. I know the seat tops fold down on the ADVs but don’t know if the bottoms fold up.

Back