Aftermarket Assassins Turbo Kit

tarkenton09

Feb 22, 2024
North Carolina
Anyone try the aftermarket assassin kit yet? I have been waiting for something besides the force set up with some real life reviews of it. Force would never return my call to simply ask a question about 35s and their kit since they don’t include any info anywhere about such. Just checked out AA and first thing I noticed was multiple clutch set ups with varied tire size. Seems already to be a better direction. Just hoping someone else has already blown the 7k for the kit and can give some input 🤣

Anyone try the aftermarket assassin kit yet? I have been waiting for something besides the force set up with some real life reviews of it. Force would never return my call to simply ask a question about 35s and their kit since they don’t include any info anywhere about such. Just checked out AA and first thing I noticed was multiple clutch set ups with varied tire size. Seems already to be a better direction. Just hoping someone else has already blown the 7k for the kit and can give some input 🤣
I don’t have one but eyeing them. I did see that Pro EFI also just released one. Might be someone else to talk as well.

Have been using their clutches and kits since they opened. They are 2 miles from me. I have seen their Xpedition that has the kit on it. Mike keeps trying to get me to take it for a day. (He knows that will almost guarantee a sale.) The best thing about them is they have awesome follow up service and advice. Be honest with yourself, and them, for your use and expectations and you will be very happy !!

Have been using their clutches and kits since they opened. They are 2 miles from me. I have seen their Xpedition that has the kit on it. Mike keeps trying to get me to take it for a day. (He knows that will almost guarantee a sale.) The best thing about them is they have awesome follow up service and advice. Be honest with yourself, and them, for your use and expectations and you will be very happy !!
I have bought two clutch kits from them and Michael always promptly answers any question that I have . For that reason alone I would buy the AA turbo kit

One thing to add about AA is now they are a one stop shop for power and tuning. Put it all together (clutch, turbo, exhaust, and staged tune) and you know they can talk to every aspect of performance for your machine. I'm super happy with AA but I don't have their turbo yet..

One thing to add about AA is now they are a one stop shop for power and tuning. Put it all together (clutch, turbo, exhaust, and staged tune) and you know they can talk to every aspect of performance for your machine. I'm super happy with AA but I don't have their turbo yet..
There’s still no YouTube or any kind of promo videos from either or. But I would trust AA over force just for the simple reason of calling and never being able to get in touch with anyone.

So I have second force turbo with intercooler , Gilomen clutch kit on an ADV 2 Northstar. I love it . Only problem I have is tune is not quite perfect. Same company doing tunes HP TUNERS . They are working on making the tune better. Even with a rough tune it’s better than stock . Good luck

So I have second force turbo with intercooler , Gilomen clutch kit on an ADV 2 Northstar. I love it . Only problem I have is tune is not quite perfect. Same company doing tunes HP TUNERS . They are working on making the tune better. Even with a rough tune it’s better than stock . Good luck
A turbo is nothing without a proper tune. And especially with a machine that’s customized like mine with long travel and 35s. Odd that force would make a turbo kit without thinking about the tuning to go along with it. Should be offered as a package. I would imagine with a turbo you could theoretically change your clutching to get a little more top end and let the turbo make up on bottom end. Would be an interesting video on two identical xpeditions, one with turbo one without to visually see the difference. 👀

Latest Discussions

Back