33" Crawler XG

TBREAKMAN

Jul 26, 2023
SW MN
Any idea on if these will fit without clearance issues? I heard there might be some deals out there on the 33's and I am wondering if that would help with the high RPM gearing and cab noise by going from a 30 to a 33. It seams they are geared low enough for normal trail riding that the 33" wouldn't be an issue with power. Right now just looking at options for when the machine arrives. Thanks for any help you guys can provide!!!

Any idea on if these will fit without clearance issues? I heard there might be some deals out there on the 33's and I am wondering if that would help with the high RPM gearing and cab noise by going from a 30 to a 33. It seams they are geared low enough for normal trail riding that the 33" wouldn't be an issue with power. Right now just looking at options for when the machine arrives. Thanks for any help you guys can provide!!!
I have ran XG's for years. They do great on rocks. They suck on mud and snow.
They run small in size. My 35's measure about 34"

33x10x15 Tire Weight: 39 lbs the tire is about a 31.5-32” tire

I went to xg pro armor 32s aka 31” . Plenty of clearance no power issues. They did great in sticky Tennessee red clay mud .

I went to xg pro armor 32s aka 31” . Plenty of clearance no power issues. They did great in sticky Tennessee red clay mud

My XG's stink in Oklahoma, TX and Louisiana mud. Treads are too close together and don't clean out. I have been running them since 2016 on several machines

Latest Discussions

Back